Tariff’s are given per room, per night in Indian rupees (please check www.xe.com for currency exchange rates) and are inclusive of breakfast and all taxes.
Max. Occupancy are 2 adults per room.
Extra-bed can be requested, subject to availability at an additional cost of INR 2000 per night.
– Below 5 years: free sharing room with parents.
– 6 years to 12 years old: a charge of INR 500 per night will be applicable.
– Above 12 years old: extra-bed charges applicable (INR 2000)
All travellers to India require a valid passport and a tourist visa. Please contact Indian Embassy of your home country for details. Citizens of over 30 countries are able to purchase a visa on arrival into Goa. Kindly check http://goa-tourism.com/visas.php for further details.
Reservation should be paid in advance unless otherwise agreed in writing by the management. A room is considered booked only once the full payment is made to the Resort.
CANCELLATION AND EARLY DEPARTURE POLICY:
Should your plans change, be sure to inform by writing within the following guidelines for a refund of your booking (cancellation made on the phone or by SMS will not be accepted):
– Cancellation with more than 30 days before the date of arrival: no charge will be taken.
– Cancellation with more than 15 days and less than 30, notice 50% charge of the total stay.
– Cancellation with less that 15 days notice or no show forfeits the entire booking.
Please note that reservations made during the period of 15th December to 10th January are non refundable for the entire duration.
For reservations with multiple rooms, this applies to each room.
For early departure, you are responsible for the entire reservation and will be charged as such if the remainder of the reservation can not be rebooked.
When you cancel a booking and are entitled to a refund, we will instruct the refund right away. The refund will be proceed via the method used for original payment, less any charges incurred by ourselves in the receipt or return of the payment.
The processing will take between 2-4 weeks until the whole amount due shows back on your credit card statement. Reasons for this are the billing cycle of your credit card company and processing time of the bank.
We advise all guests to buy adequate travel insurance that will cover loss due to unanticipated cancellation caused by illness, emergency and so forth.
Check-in time: 2pm on the date of arrival.
Check-out time: 12pm (mid-day) on the date of departure.
Early arrival and late departure are subject to availability and charges. Please note that if your flight lands early morning, your room must be booked from the previous night. (if you land at 4 am on the 29th of November, for example, your booking should be from the 28th).
– arrival 0-2 hours prior to standard check-in time: no charges
– arrival 3-5 hours prior to standard check-in time: 50 % charges of the first night of arrival
– arrival 6-12 hours prior to standard check-in time: 100% charges
– check-out 0-2 hours after standard check-out time: no charges
– check-out 3-4 hours after standard check-out time: 50% charges
– check-out 5-12 hours after standard check-out time: 100 % charges
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED DURING CHECK-IN:
Foreign Nationals are required to present their valid passport, valid visa and a passport photograph.
Indian Nationals are required to present any of these: passport, driving license, voter ID card bearing the holder’s photograph and address and a passport photograph.
– Reception: open from 9am to 8pm.
– Restaurant & Bar: the restaurant is open from early breakfast to 11:00 pm.
– Money Exchange or withdrawals: The closest ATM are located in Mandrem or Morjim. You can also withdraw money with your card at the reception. 2% of your withdrawal will be charged.
– Internet: wi-fi in provided in the rooms and throughout the property.
– Housekeeping: the rooms are cleaned daily. Sheets and towels are changed every third day. Please inform reception for any requirements you may have.
– Laundry: provided at a nominal charge and cloths given back within 24 hours
– Security: we have day and night security guards.
Ashvem beach is a pristine sandy beach. It gets cleaned every day and a lifeguard booth is right next to our place. The water temperature is very pleasant through the season. End of February and the month of march are good time for kitesurfing. There is also a surfing school 5 min away from Anahata.
Are there long chairs and umbrellas on the beach?
Yes, Anahata has long chairs and umbrellas. Ask our service staff for the beach menu and enjoy our special bites and drinks while sunbathing.
Do we have a swimming pool?
No we don’t have a swimming pool. The Arabian Sea is a stone’s throw away from us.
FOOD & BEVERAGE:
If you suffer from any food allergy, let us know about it 2 weeks before your arrival and we will make sure your diet restrictions will be catered to.
If we want to leave a tip, how does that work?
Tipping is customary in India. You may leave gratuities at check-out and the management will distribute them to the staff evenly.
Clients and guests are asked to respect the environment they are staying at and the other guests. The management reserves the right to eject any guests or clients found to be conducting themselves disrespectfully or inappropriately.
The possession and/ or taking of drugs is a serious offence followed by many years in an Indian jail even before a trial. We do not ever allow drugs to be brought into ‘Anahata Retreat’ for whatever reason. If we suspect that this has occurred, we reserve the right to ask you to vacate the premises – without notice.
WHAT TO BRING:
– Flashlight, head lights, book lights: the lighting is quite good in the resort, but if you decide to step out for a walk on the beach in the evenings you will be glad to have a flashlight with you
– Bathing suit, sunglasses
– Music instruments, ipods
– Sunscreen and mosquito repellent
– Beach clothes and flip flops
– Sneakers to go beach running
– A notebook if you feel inspired
– A light pullover or jacket for chilly nights, specially in the months of November and December
– Books that you wish to read
– Alarm clock to get up for your morning yoga practice
– Mobile phone
WHAT NOT TO BRING:
– Yoga mat: we provide them on the property, but feel free to bring your own
– Yoga props (we have plenty of blankets, blocks, straps, bolsters and small cushions)
– American Express card (we don’t take it)
– Towels: we provide you with shower and beach towels
We regret we cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our contractual obligations is prevented or affected by or you otherwise suffer any damage or loss as a result of “force majeure”, meaning any event which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, actual or threatened terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire and all similar events outside our control.
OUR LIABILITY TO YOU:
We will provide your accommodation with skill and care. We do not accept responsibility if any death, personal injury, failure or deficiency of your accommodation arrangements is not caused by any fault of ours, meaning failure by ourselves to use reasonable skill and care in performing or providing the service in question. Please note it is your responsibility to show that reasonable skill and care has not been used if you wish to make a claim. We will not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss (for example loss of enjoyment), damage, expense, cost or other sum or claim of any description whatsoever which results from any of the following: – (a) the fault of the person(s) affected or any member(s) of their party or (b) the fault of a third party not connected with the provision of your accommodation by us which we could not have predicted or avoided or (c) an event or circumstance which could not have been predicted or avoided even after taking all reasonable care.
In addition, we will not be held responsible where you do not enjoy your stay or suffer any problems because of a reason you did not tell us about when you booked your stay; or where any problems you suffer did not result from any breach of our contract or other fault of ourselves, or any losses, expenses, costs or other sum you have suffered do not directly relate to our contract.
Furthermore, all breakages and any damage to our property or that of any affiliates or service providers beyond normal wear and tear must be paid for as billed by the management. We will not be held responsible for the loss or theft of any personal effects. As always, we urge all travellers to take out travel insurance.